I have an undeniable love for MakeupGeek products. I couldn’t resist getting their new products once again. 🙂 This time I got 5 MakeupGeek Showstopper Creme Stains.
Makeup Geek Showstopper Creme Stains will ensure you’re the center of attention! 18 long lasting shades with a precision applicator will feel light on the lips throughout the day! Each limited edition shade is highly pigmented and offers effortless, buildable coverage.
- Packaging is very sleek, holds in a hand very nicely;
- Doesn’t take much space in the purse;
- Feels very high quality.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PRODUCT?
- The texture is very smooth;
- They feel very light on the lips, as if you’re not wearing any lipstick;
- Colours are quite pigmented; (8 out of 10);
- It feels amazing on the lips, doesn’t dry them out a bit;
- You need very little product;
- This is what I call a true stain.
WHAT I DON’T LIKE?
- One thing that I don’t like about these stains is the handle. It is just too short. It’s not very comfortable to hold it when applying lipstick.
It’s very easy to apply the stain, but be very quick fixing the lipstick in unwanted places because it dries fast! It takes about 5-10 seconds to dry down to a completely transfer proof matte. The comfortable tip is a true helper here since it makes the process of applying the stain very easy.
- Foxtrot – Warm pinky nude.
- Jitterbug – Light intense coral.
- Tango – Brightened pinky coral.
- Bunny Hop – Brightened medium pink.
- Cha Cha – Medium rose pink.
Probably my favourite stain is FOXTROT. It is a beautiful pinky nude that gives instant live to your lips and looks very natural. I really like the formula and texture and how it feels on the lips & just everything else about it is amazing. I definitely highly recommend you trying these stains out if you’re looking for a high quality long wearing stains. MakeupGeek, you’ve outdone yourself once again.
BUY THE PRODUCTS:
MakeupGeek Showstopper Creme Stain ————————12$|each——————-> CLICK HERE
Instagram | @Beautyconspirator