For My Current Beauty Favourites I brought on a very edited down group of products that I haven’t been able to live without. Some of them are very new beauties, and a few old ones that I’ve talked about previously on my blog and declared my love for them. Let’s get right into this…
- MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer – I dedicated a whole blog post for this product and did a Demo on it. Check it out HERE. My feelings haven’t changed since then at all. Well, maybe a bit. I fell in love with this concealer even more. It does not crease, covers my under eye circles perfectly and does not dry out the skin. BUY IT ($20)
- Mon paris Eau de Parfum – this modern and daring floral scent is balanced by creamy white musks and patchouli. The top notes of the fragrance: Strawberry, Raspberry, Bergamot, Calone. I am obsessed with this smell. If you’re looking for a refined, semi- sweet scent, I guarantee you will like this one! BUY IT ($92)
- MAC Cosmetics Haute & Naughty Waterproof Lash – I love this mascara! It lengthens and separates my lashes so that they look amazing, they don’t look clumpy and hold the curl all day. I nominate this mascara as One of my favourite mascaras in the world. BUY IT ($23)
- Inglot Eyeliner Gel |77| – This products’ presence in my favourites won’t surprise you if you’re a loyal follower on my blog. I mentioned this eyeliner as being THE BEST Gel Eyeliner that I HAVE EVER OWNED. My opinion didn’t change. I’m halfway through this container although I’m using it approx 4 days a week for a whole YEAR now to do my wing or to define my lash line. It is not so easy to use up this baby. It didn’t dry out and is in perfect condition. That’s what I call a good investment. BUY IT ($15)
- Studio 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner – This product came to my life unexpectedly. By this I mean I got it in one of my GlossyBoxes. 🙂 It is soft and easy to apply and perfects my eyebrows really well. It stays put, doesn’t wear off easily and is of perfect match to my eyebrow colour. BUY IT ($22)
- MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation – The most important thing for me in a foundation is that it wouldn’t dry out my skin. This one doesn’t. It also has a perfect, wuite natural coverage, doesn’t look cakey and feels really nice on my skin. The light-reflecting, natural satin finish makes skin appear refined, revitalised and refreshed. SPF 15 adds the perfect finishing touch of sun protection. BUY IT ($38)
What products have you been loving?
Thanks for reading!