Hello my awesome readers! 🙂
Here is a new STEP BY STEP Vampy (but still wearable) Makeup Tutorial.
Let’s just pause the tutorial and adore the weather outside for a second… 🙂
And now… Let’s start 🙂
1. Apply a silver colour in the inner corner. (Lorac Pro 2)
2. Put this brown shimmery color over the lid, leaving out the middle. (Lorac Pro 2)
3. Put a skin tone eye shadow all over the crease. This step will ease later blending of darker colors. (Makeup Mekka)
4. Put this gorgeous white shimmery eye shadow in the middle of your lid. Photo is taken with the flash just so you could see the glitter better. (Makeup Mekka)
5. Now draw the line with the previously used brown eye shadow in the crease.
6. Blend everything out using this velvety/grayish color. (Makeup Mekka)
7. Highlight the brow bone. (Lorac Pro 2)
8. Put Cocoa and Silver on your lower lash line.
8. Apply a black eyeliner. Don’t wing it out, simply make a very thin line. (Catrice)
9. Apply the eyelashes and you’re done! Photo taken with the flash.
For the lips I used my Makeup Mekka lipstick ‘Smashing’ and MaxFactor lip liner in ’08 Mauve Mistress’
Photo taken with the flash and a bit of natural sunlight. 🙂
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial! 🙂 Until next time.. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Follow this blog to see more!