Simple and beautiful step by step at home gel manicure is here!
This is what we will need: Gel Cleanser; LED lamp; CND Shellac Base Coat; CND Shellac Top Coat; CND Shellac Polish Plum Pasley; Shimmery Gold Pigment; Brush.
1. Apply CND Shellac Base Coat to your nail.
2. Cure it under the LED lamp for 2 minutes.
3. Apply two layers of CND Shellac Polish Plum Pasley.
4. Cure the nails again for 2 minutes for every layer of polish.
5. Take the pigment on the tip of the brush.
6. Now the fun part starts 🙂 Take the brush with the pigment on it and carefully brush the color from the middle to the end of the nail. The gel polish is still sticky after curing so the pigment will stick really well on the nail.
7. Repeat the same step until each nail is done.
8. Apply CND Shellac Top Coat and cure it under the lamp.
THE FINAL LOOK! YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL MANICURE FOR WEEKS!
That is so neat! Thanks for the idea 🙂
I so love this!!! I am going to try to have my manicurist do this for me. Where can in get the led light? Let’s talk about me reblogging this on my publication.
You are so sweet! <3 I would be so happy of being re-blogged by you! 🙂 You can get a LED lamp from ebay. They have a great selection of lamps. Here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/led-nail-lamp.
It is such a simple idea that anyone could do and it looks amazing on the nail 🙂 the pigment stays very well thorough the weeks too. 🙂 Thank you for reading the post. <3
You’re so welcome 🙂
Super! I will probably message you again after this weekend. I love what you did with your nails. Where did you get the pigment? Was it makeup pigment?
Great! 🙂 It was actually a makeup pigment. I had it for years and never used it, so decided to incorporate it into this tutorial. 🙂 It applies really easily and looks great.
Awesome because I have a ton of makeup pigment. Yippee!
Haha 😀 Sometimes it’s so fun to experiment 🙂
I got my nails done today! I only did the pigment as an accent on one nail on each hand … to see how I would like it. I love it. Next time, we will do all nails. I will reblog your post today!
So pretty! I have a cold loose glitter that I didn’t know what to do with!