Hello my lovely readers!
Almost one month is left until the most magical time of the year…. CHRISTMAS…
In honour of that I will start coming up with Christmas theme posts on this blog! 🙂
Here is the first one! Green&Red Holiday Makeup Tutorial is here 🙂
- Let’s start with applying Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Unexpected’ all over the crease.
2. Deepen up the crease with Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Bitten’.
3. Apply H&M shimmery eyeshadow ‘Mesmerise Me’ all over the lid. Use padding motions and a flat brush to avoid fall out as much as possible. The best brush for application is in ZOEVA ‘234’ Shader brush.
4. Lighten the inner corner with H&M shimmery eyeshadow ‘Let it Shine’.
5. Take off the tape and create a wing with H&M Aqua Liquid Eyeliner in ‘Fireworks’. It has that subtle and beautiful shimmer.
6. Take a red gel eyeliner and put it on the tear line. I’m using red shade from Imagic Flash Palette. Then mix ‘Mesmerise Me’ and ‘Let it shine’ and apply it over the lower lash line.
7. Apply your favourite eyelashes and mascara. I’m using Eyelure False Eyelashes in 117 and MAC 3D Mascara. DONE!
BUY THESE PRODUCTS:
H&M Eyeshadows $6.99/each
H&M Liquid Eyeliners $6.99/each
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows $6.00/each
ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN COMPLETE EYE SET
HOPE YOU LIKED THE LOOK
If you want to get notified when I post something new
FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
You have the best beauty tutorials! And this look is amazing.
Author November 24, 2015 / 11:27 am
So nice to hear such words! Thank you so much! <3 🙂
I am a total eye makeup novice and your detailed photos make it look so easy. Keep up the great work!
omg you are so pretty! Loved this tutorial! 🙂
Author November 25, 2015 / 7:50 pm
You’re so sweet! Thank you! <3 I'm happy you liked it.
You look stunninggggg!!! <3
Author November 26, 2015 / 3:36 pm
This is a gorgeous look! The red eyeliner on the lower water line is an awesome touch! Check out my blog https://makeupwithak.wordpress.com XOX
I never thought to use tape! I’m going to try that next time – got a christmas party coming up soon 😀 Great tutorials 🙂 thank you!
Author December 3, 2015 / 9:21 am
Thank you so much 🙂 <3
Very pretty! Love those fine details (like black winged eyeliner with sparkles and red gel liner on your waterline) <3
Author December 3, 2015 / 11:50 am
Thank you love! <3 Sometimes details make all the difference 🙂
This look is on point 😀 def loving the red lip!
Author February 1, 2016 / 2:08 pm
Thanks! Holiday tutorial without a red lip is not a holiday tutorial at all 😀
love your posts!!! I also love the quality of your photos.. 🙂
Author February 21, 2016 / 10:40 pm
Thank you sweetie! I try my best to achieve the best quality 🙂