Hello my lovely readers!
Almost one month is left until the most magical time of the year…. CHRISTMAS…
In honour of that I will start coming up with Christmas theme posts on this blog! 🙂
Here is the first one! Green&Red Holiday Makeup Tutorial is here 🙂
- Let’s start with applying Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Unexpected’ all over the crease.
2. Deepen up the crease with Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Bitten’.
3. Apply H&M shimmery eyeshadow ‘Mesmerise Me’ all over the lid. Use padding motions and a flat brush to avoid fall out as much as possible. The best brush for application is in ZOEVA ‘234’ Shader brush.
4. Lighten the inner corner with H&M shimmery eyeshadow ‘Let it Shine’.
5. Take off the tape and create a wing with H&M Aqua Liquid Eyeliner in ‘Fireworks’. It has that subtle and beautiful shimmer.
6. Take a red gel eyeliner and put it on the tear line. I’m using red shade from Imagic Flash Palette. Then mix ‘Mesmerise Me’ and ‘Let it shine’ and apply it over the lower lash line.
7. Apply your favourite eyelashes and mascara. I’m using Eyelure False Eyelashes in 117 and MAC 3D Mascara. DONE!
BUY THESE PRODUCTS:
HOPE YOU LIKED THE LOOK
If you want to get notified when I post something new
FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3