GlossyBox Review – April 2016
Here are close up photos of the products I received from GlossyBox Norway. I got 5 full size products in the box.
- Good Morning: Honey Silk Facial Serum. This stuff literally smells like heaven in a bottle 🙂 This product is a light and luxurious moisturizing serum and under makeup primer. It replenishes and protects the skin to improve tone for elegantly glowing skin. I am very happy to get this product, since my dry skin always needs a good moisturizer!
Price: $41.00 / 30 ml
2. ELIZABETH MOTT Thank Me Later Eyeshadow Primer. This is the second time I am introduced to Elizabeth Mott’s product. The first product was Queen of the Fill Eyebrow Gel that I got in February Glossybox. I can say that this product became my favorite eyebrow product of all time. I literally use it every single time, when I do my makeup. I guess the primer should be as good, but I will update you guys in a few days and let you know if this product works and is worth the money. 🙂
UPDATE: I have been using this primer for a week and I can say that it is amazing! It holds my eyeshadow in place great for at least 9 hours a day.
Price: $20.00 / 10 g
3. UNANI Dermo Defense Face Mask. Oh my I so needed this product! On their page it says that The Dermo Defense Face Mask cares for and protects the skin, keeping it nourished and hydrated while in turn removes impurities. You apply the treatment or mask once or twice a week, you will notice a profound improvement in cell renewal and skin regeneration. It actually made my face so smooth and moisturized. I’m quite surprised 🙂 I’ll definitely will be using this product over and over again.
Price: $ 18.38 / 100 ml
4. PALMOLIVE Gourmet. This body wash is such a pleasure to use. I caught myself many times wanting to taste it. since it smelled so good 🙂 It is creamy, smooth, has a semi-thick consistency tending to be a little runny and is light yellow in colour.
Price: $6.99 / 250 ml
5. STUDIO 10 Brow Lift Perfecting Liner. I usually don’t do my eyebrows with pencils since I find that the colour comes out too harsh for me, but this pencil really changed my mind. It’s so easy to use and not too heavy or harsh at all. Such a clever idea to have the highligher on the end – and am loving the fact that it’s not white and shimmery.
I honestly love this box so much. I am quite sad that this is the last subscription box though… 🙁 I had pretty good times with GlossyBox Norway, I would say 🙂 I will definitely use all of these products till the last bit.
GET YOUR GLOSSYBOX SUBSCRIPTION HERE:
HOPE YOU FOUND THE POST INTERESTING
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
Looks like a great box! I always wanted to try that Hey Honey serum! And interesting that Palmolive makes body wash now!!