An easy but complicated looking Red Lace Manicure Tutorial is here! 🙂 Follow step by step tutorial to see how to achieve this design.
BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate, Konad Nail polish, Maybelline Colorama 301 Polish.
I’m using BornPrettyStore Stamping nail art plate, Maybelline Colorama in ‘301’ & black Konad Nail Polish. Links to buy the products are at the end of the post!
1. Put the first coat of Maybelline Colorama in ‘301’ . It is such a beautiful nude colour.
2. When the first coat is dry, apply a second one.
3. Apply black Konad Nail Polish on your chosen design.
4. Scrape off the excess nail polish.
5. Now take off the design from the plate with the wider part of the stamp.
It should look like this…
6. Now fill in some parts of the lace with a bright pink nail polish…
… & fill in some more 🙂
7. Put a thick coat of Top Coat so that the design and the lace would stick together.
8. Take off the dried design with tweezers.
The dried design should look like this…
9. Now put it on the nail and push it to stick well.
10. Cut off the left pieces with scissors.
11. Take another design from the plate and repeat the steps.
12. Put this design on half of your nail. Do the same with other nails too.
BUY THESE PRODUCTS:
Maybelline Colorama ‘301’ Nail Polish HERE
BornPrettyStore Stamping Plate HERE Use Code GITH10 to get 10% off
Black Konad Nail Polish HERE Use Code GITH10 to get 10% off
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
Such lovely nails!
My Recent Post: 2016 Maybelline Lip Gradation-Pink 2 Review
Beautiful mani! So creative!
I love this! I had no idea you could do something like this. Great post.
Wow ! so darn cute !!!
Author January 22, 2016 / 10:56 am
I’m happy you liked it! 🙂
Author January 22, 2016 / 10:57 am
Thanks! I like how easily this manicure can be done 🙂
Author January 22, 2016 / 10:58 am
Hey! Oh yes you can 🙂 Stamping Plates is an amazing invention 🙂
Author January 22, 2016 / 10:59 am
Thank you Ingrid! <3
Wow, it looks amazing!
It looks beautiful 🙂
Author February 1, 2016 / 2:02 pm
Thank you hun!
Wow girl, you are so talented! What a pretty idea!!
Author February 8, 2016 / 5:50 pm
Thank you so much beautiful! <3 The idea is also very simple! 🙂