Want to recreate this makeup look?
Here is a step by step makeup tutorial. All the products that I use will be linked at the end of the post 🙂
1. Apply Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Unexpected” over the crease. This shade is the best transition colour ever.
2. Take Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Bitten” and put it over the crease and the outer corner.
3. Apply this beautiful shade ‘Gold’ from Lorac Pro palette and apply it to the middle of the lid.
5. Put Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Ice queen” to the inner corner.
6. To sharpen up the look, put ‘Black’ from Lorac Pro palette to the outer corner.
7. Create a thick wing using a black eyeliner and take off the tape. I’m using Ingot ’77’ gel eyeliner.
8. Apply white eyeliner to the tearline.
9. Put a mix of ‘Bitten’ and ‘Black’ on the lower lash line.
10. Apply falsies and mascara. I’m using Ardell Double Up Eyelashes ‘202’ and Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.
I would use these lashes if you want a more dramatic look. However, I was not feeling them, they were too much for this look, so…
…I switched them into my all time favourite Ardell ‘Demi Wispies’.
Hope you liked the look! 🙂
___________________RECREATE THIS LOOK:__________________
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Bitten’ BUY HERE
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Unexpected’ BUY HERE
INGLOT Gel Eyeliner in 77 BUY HERE
ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN COMPLETE EYE SET BUY HERE
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
Stunning!! You look so gorgeous girl!! I love this look and it is so perfect for fall! Simply stunning!
Author October 28, 2015 / 8:19 pm
That’s so nice to hear! Thank you so much! <3 🙂
Gorgeous, the eye makeup is to die for! <3
Author October 28, 2015 / 11:10 pm
Glad you liked it beautiful! 🙂 <3
Wow! So perfect – the lashes look fab too!
Author October 29, 2015 / 10:52 am
Thank you! 🙂 Ardell’s Double Up lashes does look amazing. 🙂
A work of art. =)
wow so pretty and easy to follow.
Author November 3, 2015 / 3:06 pm
Hey ladies, thank you for the nice words! 🙂 <3 I appreciate them so much!
This is amazing. It looks like a sunset. You are beautiful too! x
Author November 4, 2015 / 7:29 pm
You’re very sweet, thank you! 🙂 <3
Love the look! The purple jewel tones are perfect to transition into winter!
Author November 5, 2015 / 10:53 pm
Hey hun! You’re totally right on that one! 🙂 <3
Your eyess! It’s so gorgeous!!! I also think you should also do a hair tutorial! Just saying 😀
Author November 8, 2015 / 7:33 pm
Thank you beautiful 🙂 <3 I will definitely do one in the future! Thanks for the suggestion! <3
This is awesome!
Author January 22, 2016 / 10:56 am