Gold & Purple Fall Makeup Tutorial is here!
Let’s begin a step by step tutorial on this look!
1. After applying NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Milk’, I took Makeup Geek ‘Unexpected’ and put it over the crease as a transition shade.
2. Take the gorgeous Makeup Geek eyeshadow ‘Bitten’ and apply it over the first shade.
3. Blend everything with a fluffy blending brush.
4. Take Makeup Geek eyeshadow ‘Fortune Teller’ and drag it from the inner corner to the middle of the eye, doing the same on the lower lash line.
5. With INGLOT 615 eyeshadow and a flat brush cover the whole outer part of the eye.
6. There is no look without the wing 🙂 I’m using INGLOT Gel Eyeliner in 77. Line your tear line too. Don’t forget the inner corner… 😉
7. For a more awesome effect put a thin line over the black wing . I’m using NYX Liquid Gold Eyeliner.
Apply falsies and mascara and that’s it!!! 🙂 (Falsies: MY FAVOURITE Ardell ‘Demi Wispies’ & Benefit Roller Lash Mascara).
___________________RECREATE THIS LOOK:__________________
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Fortune Teller’ BUY HERE
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Unexpected’ BUY HERE
INGLOT Eyeshadow ‘615’ BUY HERE
INGLOT Gel Eyeliner in 77 BUY HERE
ROSE GOLDEN COMPLETE EYE SET BUY HERE
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
So so so so so gorgeous!! I love how you combing colors!! This is such a beautiful look!!
I love this!
Author October 6, 2015 / 6:40 pm
Thank you beautiful! 🙂 I really like trying out different shades all the time. 🙂
Author October 6, 2015 / 6:41 pm
Thank you so much! 🙂
It is so fun!!!
Author October 6, 2015 / 7:18 pm
It is extremely fun to work with such beautiful colours 🙂
I agree!! I just bought a ton of Sleek palettes and I totally can’t wait to create fun looks with them!
Author October 6, 2015 / 7:26 pm
I know how you feel! Have fun with the colours 🙂 <3
Blending on point!!! Beautiful!
Author October 6, 2015 / 10:06 pm
Haha 😀 Yes, the more you blend, the better makeup look gets 🙂 Zoeva blending brushes speed up the process too 🙂
Wow this looks stunning! 🙂
Author October 9, 2015 / 8:04 pm
Thank you so much! 🙂 <3 It was very fun to play with such vibrant colours. 🙂
You are so good at makeup! Loving your blog 🙂 ~Bella
Author October 21, 2015 / 9:32 pm
Thank you hun! 🙂 That so nice to hear. <3
You welcome <3