1. Apply neutral color to the whole eye, don’t forget the crease too. (Makeup Mekka)
2. Brighten the inner corner. (LoracPro Palette)
3. I took this white eye shadow and lightly pressed it on the lid. This color does not actually have the color on his own but gives beautiful shimmer to the eye. (Makeup Mekka)
4. Create a winged eye with the eyeliner.
4. With the angle brush and a bright brown eye shadow make a sharp line where the crease of your eye is. (LoracPro Palette). I do this step just because if I would mess up with the lining, I would easily blend this color and start over. However, if I would start with black color instead of light brown, there would be no way back 😀
6. Now you can follow the previously made line and fill it with black color. (LoracPro Palette). Make a thicker line on the end.
7.Very carefully blend the line, don’t hurry. It takes a while… 🙂
8. Line the lower lash line with an eye pencil and blend it.
9. Apply falsies and mascara of your choice.
10. I decided to use a bright red lipstick for this look. (Makeup Mekka)
Very pretty! Got some great ideas
Such a gorgeous makeup look! <3 I love your post!
Thank you doll! 🙂 <3 I love that you love it! Hehe 🙂
Thanks! Glad you liked it! 🙂 <3
You’re lucky you can wear this, I don’t have the right eyes for it 🙁
Nice makeup look and the lipstick is super pretty! 🙂
Gorgeous looks >///<
Great look! I just ordered my Lorac Palette mainly because I saw how you always create amazing looks and the sale gave me an extra push 🙂 xo Janet
Hi Janet! Thank you for such nice words! <3 This means a lot!
I am honestly obssesed with Lorac Palettes. 🙂 You made a great choice in ordering this product, you won't regret spending your money on it. And the sale is always great! 🙂
Thank you! <3 I have a lot more makeup looks coming! 🙂
Thanks gorgeous! I love the lipstick too! 🙂
At first I thought the same about my eyes. Haha 🙂 But it worked out at the end. You just need to find the right angle where to put the black line. I made the line exactly where the crease of my eye starts.Try it! 🙂
I am so here for this method…been struggling with cut crease and will be trying this out. Lol love how it turned out.
Nice Blog, thanks for sharing this kind of information.