1. Apply neutral color to the whole eye, don’t forget the crease too. (Makeup Mekka)
2. Brighten the inner corner. (LoracPro Palette)
3. I took this white eye shadow and lightly pressed it on the lid. This color does not actually have the color on his own but gives beautiful shimmer to the eye. (Makeup Mekka)
4. Create a winged eye with the eyeliner.
4. With the angle brush and a bright brown eye shadow make a sharp line where the crease of your eye is. (LoracPro Palette). I do this step just because if I would mess up with the lining, I would easily blend this color and start over. However, if I would start with black color instead of light brown, there would be no way back 😀
6. Now you can follow the previously made line and fill it with black color. (LoracPro Palette). Make a thicker line on the end.
7.Very carefully blend the line, don’t hurry. It takes a while… 🙂
8. Line the lower lash line with an eye pencil and blend it.
9. Apply falsies and mascara of your choice.
10. I decided to use a bright red lipstick for this look. (Makeup Mekka)