Grab some Sharpies and alcohol to try out this gel nail art with me! 🙂
1. As always, apply CND Shellac Base Coat & cure it under the LED lamp for 2 minutes.
2. Apply two coats of MSK Shellac ‘White’ over the nails & cure it under the LED lamp for 2 minutes.
3. Take a sharpie and start painting your nail in little pieces as shown. I used Blue, pink and purple sharpies. Have in mind, that blue always fades out other colours. So just put less of it than the others.
4. Take a pointy brush and a little bowl with acetone and dip the brush into it.
5. Then just start putting little drops of acetone onto the nail. This will create a fading effect.
6. Repeat it until the desired look is achieved.
8. Use the same technique on other nails.
9. Seal the design with CND Shellac Top Coat. Cure it under the lamp for 2 minutes.
10. This step is totally optional. Take the blue glitter and…
11. …place each piece of glitter on the blue places. Apply another layer of CND Shellac Top Coat and cure the design under the lamp for 2 minutes.