The other day I stumbled upon this picture of Lana Del Rey and as a true makeup addict I was more interested in her makeup than anything else 😀 It is such an interesting and wearable look… I thought I would try to recreate it for you 🙂 I created a whole look using Lorac Pro 2 Palette.
Lorac Pro 2 Palette
1. Put LT.Brown all over the crease
2. Then Put Cool Gray over that to darken the crease.
3. Apply a mix of Nectar and LT.Brown over the lid.
4. Put Beige in the inner corner to brighten the look.
5. Now create a thin cat eye using ‘Black’ . Be prepared for a fallout. 🙂 Photo where I did a second part got lost somewhere 😀
6. Now analogically line the lower lashline and…
7. … extend it to the left. Best brush to use that would create a perfect thickness is a lip liner.
8. Now line the tear line with a white liner.
9. Take a mascara and really carefully apply it to separate them. As you see in the picture, Lana’s lashes are separated so perfectly. I applied two coats of L’oreal Million Lashes Mascara.
Here is the final look! Lashes that I used are ARDELL ‘DEMI WISPIES’.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3