Here is a Purple & Velvet Double Wing Makeup Step by Step Tutorial using BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition:
This look is created using BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition
1. Prime the eyes with NYX EYE Jumbo Pencil in ‘Milk’
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition
2. Take the 1st shade in the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition and apply it over the crease.
3. Take the 2nd color and layer it on top. 🙂 🙂 🙂
4. Again, take the third velvety shade and layer it.
5. Put the 2nd color all over the lid.
Makeup Forever Flash Palette Dupe
6. Make a winged eye with this awesome blue color from Makeup Forever Flash Palette Dupe.
7. Take off the tape and make another thin line creating a triangle like form in the middle.
9. Go over the lower lash line with the same velvet eyeshadow.
9. Put the same blue color on your tear line. (Makeup Forever Flash Palette Dupe)
10. Put this white glitter over the lid with your finger.
Put your lashes and Mascara and you’re done! 😉
RECREATE THIS LOOK! 😉
BUY THE PRODUCTS:
NYX Eye Jumbo Pencil HERE 4.50$
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition HERE 15.95$
Makeup Forever Flash Palette Dupe HERE 14.35$
12Pcs Bottle Set Shimmering Powder HERE 1.35$
Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
Your questions are MORE THAN WELCOME in the comment section below or you can write me via e-mail: email@example.com <3 <3 <3