Dark Red Eyeliner Holiday Party Tutorial is here!
For this look I’ll be using MakeupGeek, H&M, BH Cosmetics Eyeshadows.
1.I’m taking my favourite MakeupGeek ‘Unexpected’ shade and applying all over the crease.
2. Now I’m applying MakeupGeek ‘Whimsical’ over the lid.
3. For more sparkle put H&M eyeshadow ‘Mesmerize Me’ over MakeupGeek ‘Whimsical’.
4. Using angle brush, create a thick wing with BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Palette’s ‘Aphrodite’.
5. Gently blend out upper harsh lines.
6. This step get’s a little bit messy, but the TAPE will save us. 😉
7. Lastly, I lined my upper and lower lash lines with black eyeshadow, because I wanted to intensify the look a bit more. I also put Makeup Geek ‘Whimsical’ on the lower lash line.
8. As always, the last step is to apply mascara and falsies. Falsies – Eyelure ‘117’ & Benefit Roller Lash mascara.
Lips: L’oreal Infallible Mega Gloss in 103 ‘Protest Queen’.
HOPE YOU FOUND THE POST HELPFUL
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3