Today’s look is all about simplicity. It can be worn for every occasion for day or night, for dinner with your friends or a night out… We can always count on classic makeup looks to always be in style.
When I created this look I wanted to glam it a bit, so I used a white glitter.
Enough talk, lets start the Classic Eye Makeup Tutorial 😉
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
1. Apply Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat all over the lid. This stuff works amazing as a primer.
Makeup Mekka Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
2. Put darkest color from Makeup Mekka Neutral Eyeshadow Palette (first from right) in the crease.
3. Now take the most natural eyeshadow that fits your skin tone and apply it all over the lid. (Makeup Mekka Neutral Eyeshadow Palette (middle) )
4. Take the white glitter on a Q-tip that is soaked with glitter glue. I actually use eyelash glue and that works perfect 😉
4. Now make a winged eye. You can be as messy as you want when you use tape. 😉
5. Now in this step I applied the same white glitter over the black eyeliner. It was still wet so the glitter stick very easily. It is such a shame that the camera does not show how amazing glitter sparkles but I promise IT DOES LOOK PRETTY AWESOME IN REAL LIFE;) <3
L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara
6. Last step includes applying L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara to the lower and upper eyeslahes and putting on most natural looking eyelashes I had. 😀 That’s it!
For the lips I used Yves Saint Laurent Lisptick in ‘Rouge Volupte’ and Essence lipgloss.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3