Another makeup tutorial is here! 🙂
Today it’s Double Wing Eyeliner Tutorial. I’ll be using tape for this look to get a more precise line. 😉
1. Apply white base to the lid. I’m using NYX Eye Jumbo Pencil in ‘Milk’.
2. Blend everything with a finger or a brush.
3. Apply highlighter under your brow bone. (MakeupMekka Bright Luminizing Highlighter).
4. Take the light brown shade from BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (3rd ed.) and apply it to the crease.
5. Apply dark brown shimmery shade over the light brown colour. (BH Cosmetics 3rd. Ed. Palette)
6. Apply the bright yellow eyeshadow all over the lid. (BH Cosmetics 3rd. Ed. Palette)
7. Put blue color in the inner corner. (BH Cosmetics 3rd. Ed. Palette)
8. Now make a wing eye following the line of the tape 🙂
9. Now just slowly follow the line of the black eyeliner with the whitest eyeshadow you got. (Lorac Pro2 ‘snow’)
10. Now follow the line of the previously made white line with the gel liner. (Catrice ‘Black’ gel liner)
11. Mix the black and dark brown color and apply it to the lower lash line. (BH Cosmetics 3rd. Ed. Palette)
12. Lastly, apply the mascara and falsies.
The Final Look!
For the lips I mixed Nyx Butter Lipstick in ‘Snow Cape’ and Lumene ‘Candy Smile’.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST! 🙂
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3