Today’s look is quite dramatic one but totally wearable for a clubbing night out.
I cannot put down my new MakeupGeek eyeshadows so this tutorial is an obvious consequence of that. 🙂
1. After priming your eye with YSL Touche Eclat, apply Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Mango Tango’ all over the crease.
2. Now with the Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Bitten’ go over the ‘Mango Tango’ shade.
AVON ‘Precise Glimmer’ loose eyeshadow
3. Highlight the inner corner with AVON ‘Precise Glimmer’ loose eyeshadow. I had this eyeshadow for many years, so probably this product is not sold anymore. A great dupe for it would be Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Shimma Shimma’.
4. Now put Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Corrupt’ over the lid using dabbing motion. WARNING: Prepare for fallout. 😀
5. With the same ‘Corrupt’ extend the line, following the corner of the tape.
6. After this apply eyelashes (RED CHERRY LASHES #43) and Mascara (Makeup Mekka Volume Mascara).
Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3