The bathroom is such a space that not only is quite hard to clean but also tops the list of important places to be cleaned in any household. It is a very time-consuming task because most of the germs build-up in this particular area. Read more here about the 9 tips that will help you keep your bathroom clean and shining for a longer period of time. So, without further ado, let’s just jump right into it.
1. Bar the entry of Moisture: Stopping the moisture is one of the best ways to keep your bathroom clean. It is easy to understand that a dry shower is the biggest enemy of mildew. So, instead of leaving shower walls and panels wet after a sweet time in the shower, try to wipe down the shower walls and door with a squeegee. Sure, it will take time to get into this habit but this 2-minute time that you’ll spend on this activity will help you in the long run.
Stopping the moisture is one of the best ways to keep your bathroom clean. It is easy to understand that a dry shower is the biggest enemy of mildew. So, instead of leaving shower walls and panels wet after a sweet time in the shower, try to wipe down the shower walls and door with a squeegee. Sure, it will take time to get into this habit but this 2-minute time that you’ll spend on this activity will help you in the long run.
2. Give your shower door and walls a water repellent coating: With products like RainX and EnduroSheild, you can kill two birds with one stone. Water drops on the shower walls and door is an open invitation to the mildew and molds. So, to keep a check on this phenomenon, water repellent works as the best option. A shower wall or shower door which has a water repellent coating will dry out instantly and you would not have to worry about molds and mildew anymore. This way not only your bathroom will be clean but also hygienic.
3. Do not leave soap bar at the counter of the sink: We have a very bad habit of leaving the soap bar on the counter of the sink. This is one of the easiest ways to get your sink dirty. When you leave soap on your sink, the counter not only gets wet but also the soap’s foam stick all over the area. To save you from all these hassles, the best way out is installing a hands-free soap dispenser. Also, it adds the beauty to the sink.
4. Dedicate the spots in your cabinet: A messed up cabinet is one of the biggest downers that you will face around your bathroom. Cabinets are used so often that everyone will notice the unorganized way of placing the cosmetics and other products. So, to save your cabinet from these events of shame, you can get into the habit of dedicating specific spaces to homogenous products. For example, make the top-most section a place to accommodate articles that you need the least and similarly place most used articles on the lowest shelf.
5. Accommodate your towels on a Towel Bar: Towel bars are the best companion of a wet towel. It is a great way to keep your shower door safe from all the moisture of the wet towel. We have a habit to through the towel across the top of the shower door or accommodating them on the hook behind the shower door. But, instead of these when you hang the towel on a towel bar it will dry quickly. Also, all the water will drop on the floor and not on the shower door.
6. Use cleaners that last long: Cleaners are one of the most common commodities that we use to clean our bathroom but not every cleaner is as effective as the other and so to make sure that your bathroom remains clean and tidy for a long period of time, use cleaners that have a long effective period. Products like Lysol click Gel Automatic toilet-bowl cleaner and Mr. clean Bathtub cleaner contain things that easily and effectively clean the bathroom. This way, you can keep your bathroom clean with minimal effort.
7. Accommodate your sink drawers with disinfecting cleaning wipes: Cleaning wipes offer you a great tool to clean your sink from all the toothpaste drops and other gross things. It is a great life hack to stash a pack of disinfecting cleaning wipes in the sink drawers because whenever you see a toothpaste splatter or a watermark, you can clean it in a zap. This way you can clean these messes before even they get time to get hard and tough to remove.
8.Dryer sheets are you ally: Used up dryer sheets might look like a waste to a newbie in the field of cleaning but it is one of the biggest allies when it comes to cleaning the bathroom. With its help, you can pick up lying hair strands easily.
9. Clean the shower curtain liner regularly: Bottom liners of any vinyl shower curtains are home to mildew and soap scum. So, to keep clear of this mess, simply apply bleach cleaners and you won’t have to change your shower curtains often.