Todays makeup tutorial is all about ColourPop. I did two reviews praising this product and now it’s time to show you how their eyeshadows look applied on the eye. Hope you enjoy this ColourPop Eyeshadows Tutorial!
1. Put ColourPop Eyeshadow ‘Bill’ all over the crease. I’m using my favourite ZOEVA 228/Luxe Crease brush.
2. Deepen up the colour with ColourPop Eyeshadow ‘KaePop Beverly’ and bring it to the outer corner. Brush: ZOEVA 228/Luxe Crease.
3. Since I didn’t have any bright white ColourPop eyeshadows, I used a good old ‘Whimsical’ Eyeshadow from MakeupGeek. Put this shimmery gorgeousness in the inner corner and middle of the lid. Brush: ZOEVA 234/ Luxe Smoky Shader.
4. Apply ColourPop Eyeshadow ‘Coconut’ on the lower lashline. Brush: ZOEVA 230/Luxe Pencil.
5. Apply ColourPop Eyeshadow ‘Shameless’ on top of ‘Coconut’. Brush: ZOEVA 230/Luxe Pencil.
6. I dipped Artdeco Glitter Eyeliner into a blue glitter that I got from Ebay for a few Euros…
7. … and put it all over the lower lash line. This way glitter sticks perfectly on the eye and no glue is needed.
8. As usual, the last step is a wing! I’m using my all time favourite INGLOT Eyeliner Gel in 77. Brush: BDellium Tools 762 (a really good brush if you want to achieve a sharp and precise line).