Today’s tutorial is all about the bright colours. 🙂 I’m using IMAGIC Flash Palette for this look.
CLICK HERE To see the Review and Swatches of IMAGIC Palette.
Let’s start White/Red Winged Eyeliner Tutorial 🙂
1.Apply the tape and then put the white color all over the lid
2. Set it with the white eyeshadow, that prevents the white color from creasing. Otherwise the color will crease in 5 blinks 😀 I’m using MUG’S ‘White Lies’
3. Put a light brown color in the crease.
4. Now follow the tape and make a red winged eye 🙂
5. Make a thin blue line under the red wing. Don’t worry if it’s not perfect because we’ll fix it later.
6. With the same brush make like a guide line under the lower lash line.
7. Fill in the line with the same blue color. Apply it to the tear line too. Be careful because red color can easily get to your crease as you see 😀
8. Now blend the white and blue colors in the inner corners with a cotton swab.
9. Now with a clean brush just swipe the harsh blue line.
10. With the very VERY pointy brush line the upper part of the red line. 😀
11. Apply Eyelashes, mascara and that’s all. 🙂
Thanks for reading! 🙂
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
See ya 🙂