Simple and beautiful step by step at home gel manicure is here!
This is what we will need: Gel Cleanser; LED lamp; CND Shellac Base Coat; CND Shellac Top Coat; CND Shellac Polish Plum Pasley; Shimmery Gold Pigment; Brush.
1. Apply CND Shellac Base Coat to your nail.
2. Cure it under the LED lamp for 2 minutes.
3. Apply two layers of CND Shellac Polish Plum Pasley.
4. Cure the nails again for 2 minutes for every layer of polish.
5. Take the pigment on the tip of the brush.
6. Now the fun part starts 🙂 Take the brush with the pigment on it and carefully brush the color from the middle to the end of the nail. The gel polish is still sticky after curing so the pigment will stick really well on the nail.
7. Repeat the same step until each nail is done.
8. Apply CND Shellac Top Coat and cure it under the lamp.
THE FINAL LOOK! YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL MANICURE FOR WEEKS!