Christmas is just around the corner and the holiday spirit is in the air… 🙂
If you are thinking what nail manicure you will wear during the holidays, here is the idea for you!
I hope you will enjoy this step by step gel nail manicure tutorial!
This is what we will need: Gel Cleanser; LED lamp; CND Shellac Base Coat; CND Shellac Top Coat; Few Cotton pads; Gelish Rose Red; CND Shellac Polish Satin Pajamas; Tweezers; Pieces of golden christmas garland; Small sticky diamonds.
1. As always, apply CND Shellac Base Coat on your natural nail.
2. Cure it under LED lamp for 2 minutes.
3. Apply 2 coats of CND Shellac Satin Pajamas,
Each time cure the nails under the lamp for 2 minutes.
4. Paint 1/4 of the nail with red gel nail polish.
5. Take the golden string and stick it lengthwise your nail.
6. Apply the same string horizontally.
7. Cut off the unnecessary strings. Don’t mind left little pieces of strings. You will have to file them later.
8. Put the gem into the middle of your nail and apply Top Coat. 🙂
9. Lastly, cure the nails for 2min.
I only did two nails with this technique and decided that this is enough.
Of course you can do the same thing on all of the fingers. 🙂