GlossyBox Review – January 2016
There are so many subscription boxes out there for everything and everyone: food, beauty, babies, women’s accessories and even dogs!
Since I am a big beauty product fanatic, I chose to subscribe to GLOSSYBOX Norway & oh my… I wasn’t dissapointed 🙂
Here are close up photos of the products I received. I got 6 full size products in the box.
- First product is NAOBAY Natural Calming Face Toner. This refreshing citrus-scented lotion provides 4-in-1 skincare action. Applied with a cotton pad, it effectively removes traces of makeup and impurities from the skin. What really appealed to me is that 99,13 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin. The smell is not the most pleasant one, but it leaves my skin soft and really pleasant to touch. I am so so satisfied with this product…
- Price: €18.40/200ml.
- The second item is Royal Apothic Moisturizing Body Creme. Lactic Acid from Milk Proteins provide a mild exfoliation while Olive Oil and Vitamins A and E moisturize and repair for smoother, younger-looking skin. It claims to have many good ingredients and if that was’n enough… This creme smells like heaven 🙂 My hands are so soft after using it. Nothing but positive words come to my mind when trying out this creme.
- Price: $ 30.00/8 fl oz.
- The third product is Glazel Visage Pressed Rouge Mini. It is a nice light pink blush which gives a very natural redness to the cheeks.
- Price: approx. €8.00
- The fourth product is Nicka K Airbrush Blending Sponge. The curves of the sponge fit perfectly into the contours of the face, meaning you no longer have to worry about too much product being applied or the streaks you often get from using your fingers or sharp edged sponges! Blending Sponges is not news for me, I had two sponges before but really needed a new one. I really like the shape of this sponge & I think we will become best friends after the first use…
- Price: £6.50
- The fifth product is L’oreal Men Expert Anti-Perspirant. I was least excited about this product, because…errr…. I’m not a man and won’t use this stuff. However, at least this made my boyfriend quite happy. 🙂 It also smells really good.
- Price: £2.75
- The sixth product is a MayBeauty The Incedible Face Gel. It’s a thick consistency, transparent face gel. After rubbing it on my face for 30s., my dead skin cells started roll into little balls, I washed it off & was left with extremely soft skin… 🙂
- Price: 16packs/ approx. €37.00
Is GLOSSYBOX worth trying? DEFINITELY YES.
I got five products out of six, that I will definitely use. They are of great quality and really useful on everyday basis. GLOSSYBOX Subscription Service is a great way to try new products that I normally wouldn’t splurge on. It is also a great way to get out of my beauty comfort zone.
HOPE YOU FOUND THE POST HELPFUL
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3