Want to recreate this makeup look?
Here is a step by step makeup tutorial. All the products that I use will be linked at the end of the post 🙂
1. Apply Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Unexpected” over the crease. This shade is the best transition colour ever.
2. Take Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Bitten” and put it over the crease and the outer corner.
3. Apply this beautiful shade ‘Gold’ from Lorac Pro palette and apply it to the middle of the lid.
5. Put Makeup Geek Eyeshadow “Ice queen” to the inner corner.
6. To sharpen up the look, put ‘Black’ from Lorac Pro palette to the outer corner.
7. Create a thick wing using a black eyeliner and take off the tape. I’m using Ingot ’77’ gel eyeliner.
8. Apply white eyeliner to the tearline.
9. Put a mix of ‘Bitten’ and ‘Black’ on the lower lash line.
10. Apply falsies and mascara. I’m using Ardell Double Up Eyelashes ‘202’ and Benefit Roller Lash Mascara.
I would use these lashes if you want a more dramatic look. However, I was not feeling them, they were too much for this look, so…
…I switched them into my all time favourite Ardell ‘Demi Wispies’.
Hope you liked the look! 🙂
___________________RECREATE THIS LOOK:__________________
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Bitten’ BUY HERE
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Unexpected’ BUY HERE
INGLOT Gel Eyeliner in 77 BUY HERE
ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN COMPLETE EYE SET BUY HERE
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3