Gold & Purple Fall Makeup Tutorial is here!
Let’s begin a step by step tutorial on this look!
1. After applying NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Milk’, I took Makeup Geek ‘Unexpected’ and put it over the crease as a transition shade.
2. Take the gorgeous Makeup Geek eyeshadow ‘Bitten’ and apply it over the first shade.
3. Blend everything with a fluffy blending brush.
4. Take Makeup Geek eyeshadow ‘Fortune Teller’ and drag it from the inner corner to the middle of the eye, doing the same on the lower lash line.
5. With INGLOT 615 eyeshadow and a flat brush cover the whole outer part of the eye.
6. There is no look without the wing 🙂 I’m using INGLOT Gel Eyeliner in 77. Line your tear line too. Don’t forget the inner corner… 😉
7. For a more awesome effect put a thin line over the black wing . I’m using NYX Liquid Gold Eyeliner.
Apply falsies and mascara and that’s it!!! 🙂 (Falsies: MY FAVOURITE Ardell ‘Demi Wispies’ & Benefit Roller Lash Mascara).
___________________RECREATE THIS LOOK:__________________
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Fortune Teller’ BUY HERE
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow ‘Unexpected’ BUY HERE
INGLOT Eyeshadow ‘615’ BUY HERE
INGLOT Gel Eyeliner in 77 BUY HERE
ROSE GOLDEN COMPLETE EYE SET BUY HERE
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3