Today’s look is created using only bright colors. I’ll be using BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd. Ed. and my favorite Imagic Flash palette. I seriously cannot put this palette down. I’M OBSESSED WITH IT.
1. Apply a white base over the lid to make the eye shadow stand up more. I’m using my all time favorite NYX EYE JUMBO PENCIL IN MILK.
2. Apply this light pink shade over the crease. (BH Cosmetics 120 Palette)
2. Now create a line with a winged out end in the crease uing a velvet shade.Later just blend the color with a small blending brush. (BH Cosmetics 120 Palette)
3. Now take the blue color from Imagic Flash Palette, put it over the lid and wing out the end. This color will work as a base color for the eyeshadow.
4. Now put blue shade all over the blue base. Do you see how the blue pops immediately?
5. Brighten the inner corner. (BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd.ed)
6. Create a long and thin as possible winged eye. (Imagic Flash Palette)
7. Put velvet and blue eyeshadow mix on the lower lash line. (BH Cosmetics 120 Palette)
8. Put Mascara and Falsies. (Ardel ‘Demi Wispies’ & L’oreal Volume Million Lashes Mascara)
Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3