Today’s tutorial will be on creating this Flower French Gel Nail Manicure:
1. As always, first apply CND Shellac Base Coat.
2. Cure it under the LED lamp for 2 minutes;
3. Apply one thin coat of IBI Flawless gel polish ‘My Princess’ and cure it under the LED lamp for 1 minute.
4. Take the piece with tweezers of whatever sponge you have and put white gel polish on it.
5. Apply the white polish with the sponge on the tips of your nails. Cure it for 1min. under the LED lamp.
6. Apply the second coat and cure it for 1min. under the LED lamp.
7. Apply another coat of IBI gel nail polish in ‘My Princess’. Cure it for 1min. under the LED lamp.
8. Take these awesome and beautiful flower stickers. I’ll leave a link at the end of the post on where you can buy these stickers.
9. Put each sticker under the water and hold for a few seconds until the colorful part separates from the white paper.
10. Position each sticker as you want on your nail. As long as the sticker is wet, it moves very easily.
11. Carefully clip off the excess of the sticker. I recommend on doing the whole hand first and only then pulling off the unneeded parts. 😉
11. When you’re done the last step is to apply CND Shellac Top Coat. Cure it under the lamp for 2 minutes.
That’s it. Enjoy this beautiful gel nail polish manicure for at least two weeks! 🙂
BUY THESE PRODUCTS:
Flower Leafs French Tip Decals HERE
iBi FLAWLESS Gel Polish HERE
CND Shellac Base Coat & Top Coat HERE
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE POST!
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3