If you can’t find the perfect glittery eyeshadow in the shade you want, you can make your own! This quick DIY: Glitter Eyeshadow Palette Tutorial shows you how to combine cosmetics to make your own sparkly, glittery eyeshadow in whatever color you want.
YOU WILL NEED:
2. Old, forgotten eyeshadow;
3. Eyeshadow tray;
4. Scraper, spatula;
5. Small tray to mix the ingredients;
6. Rubber alcohol;
1. With the scraper just scrape the whole eyeshadow from the palette.
It should look something like this 🙂
2. Now put the eyeshadow into the tray.
4. Try to smash the eyehadow as much as you can.
5. Take the glitter of your choice. I chose gold glitter because my eyeshadow was light brown, so I just decided to match the colors.
6. Put as much glitter as you want. I went for a lot 😀 I really wanted that glitter to pop up. 🙂
7. Now put few drops of rubber alcohol into the tray and mix the eyeshadow until thick consistency.
8. With a spatula simply transfer everything into the palette.
9. … and press it to form a smooth surface
That’s it! 🙂
I went on and filled the palette with other colors of my choice. Simply like that you can make unusable eyeshadow into a glittery, bright and fun eyeshadow color of your choice . 🙂
Here’s the swatches of my new glittery eyeshadows 🙂
HOPE YOU LEARNED SOMETHING INTERESTING 🙂
If you want to get notified when I post something new FOLLOW THIS BLOG. <3
SEE YOU SOON!