It’s been a while since the last gel nail manicure tutorial so I thought today is the day that I will upload a new one 🙂
This manicure requires two colors of glitter and a net. I cut my net from a pack of oranges. 😀
Also, I can say that glitter makes the nail polish stay even better on the nail. It strengthens it even more.
This tutorial is extremely simple and looks awesome on the nail. 🙂
And now… let’s start a Step by Step Glitter Net Gel Nail Manicure 🙂
You will need: CND Shellac Base Coat; CND Shellac Top Coat; CND Shellac Polish Satin Pajamas, Brown glitter, Purple glitter, a net.
1. Apply CND Shellac Base Coat to your nail.
2. Cure it under the LED lamp for 2 minutes.
3. Apply two layers of CND Shellac Polish Satin Pajamas
4. Cure each layer under LED lamp for 2 minutes.
5. Now put the net around the finger.
6. Apply brown glitter with a brush to one half of the nail, pushing it firmly to the nail.
7. Do the same with the purple glitter to the other side. Don’t worry if the glitter sticks to other nails, you will easily remove it with a pad soaked with gel cleanser.
This is how it should look after you take off the net.
8. Apply CND Shellac Top Coat and cure it under the lamp for 2 minutes.
THAT’S IT! IT’S SO SIMPLE AND LOOKS VERY COOL 🙂
I hope you liked the tutorial 🙂
If you want to get notified when I post something new follow me on social media 🙂
<3 <3 <3
FOLLOW THIS BLOG
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER