Bright & Colorful STEP BY STEP Makeup Tutorial is here! 🙂
Colors that were used for this look: 1.Meteor; 2. Earth; 3. Neptune; 4.Pluto.
1. Put ‘Meteor’ in the inner corner.
2. Apply ‘Earth’ to the middle.
3. Put ‘Neptune’ in the outer corner.
4. Apply Light Brown color in the crease. This step is optional but I find it much easier to work with darker crease colors, they blend more easily.
5. Apply beautiful ‘Pluto’ in the crease.
6. Take previously used ‘Neptune’ and put it over your lower lash line.
7. Now take a lighter matte shade and highlight the brow bone.
8. With black eye pencil line your waterline.
9. Now take black eyeliner and make a so called ‘cat eye’. 🙂 Don’t forget the inner tear dock, it makes the whole look more intense.
10. Apply your favorite lashes (I’m using Eyelure 101) and mascara. You’re done!
For the lips I used Nyx ‘India’ and MaxFactor Lipgloss.
It was extremely fun and easy to work with these colors. 🙂
I hope you liked the look! 🙂
If you want to see more of these tutorials
LIKE and FOLLOW this BLOG 🙂 <3