Struggling to think of a makeup look for a New Years Eve?
Here’s an idea for you!
Eye stickers you can buy HERE. They are amazingly cheap, aren’t they? 🙂
I used only the smaller part of the stickers for the look not to be so dramatic.
1. Apply shimmery eye shadow all over the lid. (Nyx)
2. Apply Shimmery brown color to the crease. (Lorac Pro 2)
3. Highlight under the brow with a light, matte eye shadow. (Lorac Pro 2)
4. Apply an eyeliner. Make the wing longer and thicker than you would usually do. (Lancome)
5. Line your waterline with a black eye pencil. (Pupa)
6. Apply your favorite falsies. (EyeLure 101)
7. Lastly, take the sticker and simply stick it to your skin. I took eyelash glue and applied a little on the sticker so that it would stay in place.
I decided to apply a red lipstick. As you see there are also red diamonds in the stickers. 🙂 (Nyx “Mary Janes”)
I hope you liked the look! 🙂
If you want to see more of these tutorials LIKE and FOLLOW this BLOG 🙂 <3
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS!!!
SEE YOU NEXT YEAR! <3 <3 <3 <3