Step by Step Festive/Christmas Eye Makeup tutorial is here!
1. Brighten the inner corner.
2. Apply `Gold` in the middle of the crease and slightly blend it with the white colour.
3. Make a triangle shape with the black color in the outer crease and fill it in with the same Black color. (Lorac Pro)
4. Blend the harsh line in the crease with `Tease`. (Naked 2) The best and the easiest way to do this is to use Pencil Brush. I’m using Makeup Mekka 205.
5. Put `Black` color under the lash line. (Lorac Pro)
6. Make a thin line with the eyeliner. (Lancome)
The Final Product!