Today’s look is inspired by the beautiful pink Shimmery Pink eyeshadow from NYX.
1.As always I brighten the inner corner with ‘Shimma Shimma’ from MakeupGeek.
2. Build the color in the crease with ‘Unexpected’ from MakeupGeek
3. Apply the shimmery color all over the lid and under the lower lash line. Be prepared for a lot of fallout. 🙂
4. Use ‘Snow’ to highlight your brow bone.
5. Make a winged eye with an angle brush and ‘Black’ from LoracPro Palette.
6. Take the eye pencil and line inside of the lower lash line to frame your eye. I’m using Pupa eyepencil.
7. I took a flower shaped sticker, applied it on the place where I want the flower ornament to be and then took a wet eye shadow and just filled in the shape of the sticker.
Lastly, apply the mascara of your choice.
Final Look 🙂