Hello my lovely readers! 🙂
Another Festive & Sparkly Makeup look tutorial is here!
The star of this makeup look is…. the gorgeous ‘GOLD’ colour from Lorac Pro Palette
1. Make the line with the angle brush where you want the black color to be.
2. Fill in the lines with the most pigmented black color you have. I am using ‘Corrupt’ from MakeupGeek.
3. Brighten the inner corner with Lt.Bronze from LoracPro Palette.
4. Fill in the middle of the eye with the gorgeous ‘Gold’ color from LoracPro palette.
5. Line the lower lash line with the same ‘Corrupt’ color we used before.
6. Make a very thin line over the lash line with your favorite eyeliner.
7. Apply eyelashes of your choice, I’m using Eyelure N107. Also, apply mascara on the lower lashes.