New step by step Autumn/Fall Makeup tutorial using LoracPro2 palette is here. 🙂
This time it’s all about the shimmer!
- 1. Prime the eyes with Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Concealer. This product works perfect as a highlighter too 🙂
2. Highlight your inner corner with ‘Beige’ .
3. Apply ‘Rose’ to the middle of the eye.
4. Use ‘Mocca’ in the outer corner.
5. Use ‘Cool Grey’ on the lower lash line.
6. Apply ‘LT. Brown’ to the crease and blend the harsh lines.
7. As always, apply your favorite eyeliner. 🙂 My favorite is Lancome one.
8. Take the eye pencil and line inside of the lower lash line to frame your eye. I’m using Deborah ‘Kajal’ eye pencil in 104.
9. For the lips I kept it very simple and natural. I applied Max Factor lipgloss and NYX butter lipstick in colour ‘Snow Cap’.
10. Lastly, apply the mascara of your choice. As always, I am using Mac 3D mascara.
WANT TO SEE MORE? SUBSCRIBE
THE FINAL LOOK 🙂