Ok, I’m here with another step by step autumn look for you. 🙂
This one is a more dramatic eyeshadow look, appropriate for an evening out.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE
1.Take your favorite black eye pencil and line the outer corner. It doesn’t have to be perfect at all, we will blend it right away 🙂 I’m using Pupa 09 eye pencil.
2. Blend the black pencil until there are no harsh lines left.
3. Build the color in the crease. I’m using NAKED 2 palette, shade ‘Tease’.
4. Apply a blue eye shadow in the middle. I’m using ‘Navy’ from Lorac Pro 2. Blend the harsh lines with the previously used crease color.
5. Inner corner – Lorac Pro 2, ‘Silver’.
6. Apply ‘Slate’ from Lorac Pro palette in the middle. This shade gives a beautiful sparkle for the look.
7. Lower lash line – Lorac Pro, ‘Slate’.
8. For a more intense look, apply black eyeshadow from Lorac Pro palette to the outer corner.
9. Apply your favorite black eyeliner. I’m using Lancome eyeliner.